Volunteers are valuable.
1. Help us do worthwhile things.
about their experiences to others.
3. Encourage us by their generosity and collaboration.
4. Offer valuable insights from their ‘outside’ viewpoint.
5. Sometimes help us get funding.
6. May choose to learn Esperanto.
Team Brief :
1. List all of AEA’s teams and
projects with Volunteering Australia.
2. Update project desciptions as needed.
3.Welcome volunteers into our organisation.
and enable volunteers.
5. Recruit help from within AEA membership when needed for specific
6. Team leader reports monthly to AEA.
Apply for grants to increase effectiveness of the volunteer program.
8. Arrange social
occasions for members and volunteers to share.
To get involved, contact: Penny Vos, Jennifer Bishop, Trish O’Connor